Facebook Google+ Twitter
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ISP Unknown; Outside the UK etc?????

Default ISP Unknown; Outside the UK etc?????

Got a Nexus 7 for Christmas, eagerly installed TVCatchup (as use it on both home desktop & Laptop)
    It worked for the first few days only to now get, what seems to be common, 'Your ISP Unknown is reporting that you are outside the UK -etc'
    It's still working on both laptop & Desktop through the same router on talk talk and definitely in the UK.
    Have un-installed/re-installed the app and checked settings with no success.

Why won't it work anymore?

Hey,

If you go Settings > Apps > TVCatchup and click 'Clear Data' on your Nexus 7, this should hopefully fix your issue

Ta

Thanks, but this doesn't work...

Admin & TVCatchup Staff TVC_Colwal's Avatar

This is issue should be fixed now and could you kindly check and get back to us.
    Tell us why you use TVCatchup and how? http://alturl.com/f88tv
    ☑ Saddam Hussein ☑ Osama Bin Laden ☑Muammar Gaddafi ☐ Bashar al-Assad ☐ JustinBieber ☐ One Direction ☑ JLS

Unhappy Isp outside uk message

I too am having the same problem when trying to watch TVcatchup on my Nexus 7
    this application worked fine for awhile, my laptop and iPhone isn't a problem, I have gone through the previous advice IE; Settings-Apps- clear data, uninstall and reinstall, all to no avail, please help

Quote Originally Posted by chigwellsteve View Post
    I too am having the same problem when trying to watch TVcatchup on my Nexus 7
    this application worked fine for awhile, my laptop and iPhone isn't a problem, I have gone through the previous advice IE; Settings-Apps- clear data, uninstall and reinstall, all to no avail, please help
    Have you restarted your device?

Also, do you have adblock on your device?
    ☑ Saddam Hussein ☑ Osama Bin Laden ☑Muammar Gaddafi ☐ Bashar al-Assad ☐ JustinBieber ☐ One Direction ☑ JLS

I have restarted my Nexus, unfortunately this did not work, however I do have Adblock installed.
    I have now uninstalled Adblock, cleared data in TVcatchup and restarted, everything fine now, thank you so much "TVC_Colwal" for the advice, I actually had no idea I had Adblock was on my device, but I suspect it was put on there by my "Helpful" son, bless his heart, (Riot act tonight when he gets home)

Absolutely terrific application, thank you...Steve

Quote Originally Posted by chigwellsteve View Post
    I have restarted my Nexus, unfortunately this did not work, however I do have Adblock installed.
    I have now uninstalled Adblock, cleared data in TVcatchup and restarted, everything fine now, thank you so much "TVC_Colwal" for the advice, I actually had no idea I had Adblock was on my device, but I suspect it was put on there by my "Helpful" son, bless his heart, (Riot act tonight when he gets home)

Absolutely terrific application, thank you...Steve
    Great news, unfortunately adblocker uses a proxy which is detected by our geo-location checker and once that is removed then you will have free access again.

Hi this has happened few times now on my samsung galaxy note 2. Not got adblocker on. And it only started working again yesterday. And put on today and after watching for approx 15mins today same thing occured. Outside uk!! Hope you can help. Thanks.

Default Still not working

Have tried again the last couple of days over a friends WIFI (BT) with the same errors.

However have just read the last item about adblocker.

Will try disabling this to see if it works.

+ Reply to Thread