Facebook Google+ Twitter
Closed Thread

Thread: XMBC version 1.x and 2.x plugins say ISP blocked but it works in browser?

Unhappy XMBC version 1.x and 2.x plugins say ISP blocked but it works in browser?

Basically what it says in the title, tvcatchup works fine on web browsers but when I try running the XBMC plugin it says my ISP is blocked because it thinks I'm using a VPN. My ISP is kcom. Is there anything I can do to fix this? It happens on windows 7, 8 and my Raspberry Pi. Thanks

Sorry for the delay in replying, I somehow missed your post. There seems to have been an error in the system where it thought your ISP was a VPN provider too (I think, if I remember rightly, I contacted them and asked them about it and they ignored me so they got blocked). I've unblocked them for now and I'll keep an eye on things
    For a free Open Source Media Center Solution for Windows, Linux and Mac check out XBMC

The home for TVCatchup's XBMC plugin is in the Official TVCatchup Repository. Download it Here

If you're having trouble with any of our plugins please visit here and submit your log to help us fix it.

The home for TVCatchup's Microsoft Media Center plugin is Here

Thanks very much, it's working now They're a business ISP really but our landlord uses them, so I doubt having tvcatchup working for them is on their list of priorities!

Closed Thread