Facebook Google+ Twitter

Thread: CATCH UP TV 'Never miss a show again'

Thumbs up CATCH UP TV 'Never miss a show again'

This implies that you can catch up any tv you have missed. I wanted to see a programme but it isn't on here. The only programmes that are on here are from the same day! Not happy that I can't find the programmes I've missed - which is what the slogan implies!

If lots of previous programmes are on here will someone please explain how I can watch them!
    Thanks!

No their its no old programs. We used to have them, you can find out more in our Faq.

The website says over and over live tv on homepage.
    Adam H
    " You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment. "

Sad man with no other home but TVC :0)

For someone new to the site, the slogan could be misleading, though not as misleading as the URL, though there's no way the name should change.

It does help you not miss shows, like if your not at home you can use your phone or laptop.

Also the text that comes up when TVCatchup is googled could be modified to include the word Live. And to read over 40 channels, rather than just 30. (Also having Clubbing TV on the iPad page result is not the best thing to display first, it gives an appearance of only 'minor' channels)

Admin & TVCatchup Staff TVC_Colwal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jon889 View Post
    For someone new to the site, the slogan could be misleading, though not as misleading as the URL, though there's no way the name should change.

It does help you not miss shows, like if your not at home you can use your phone or laptop.

Also the text that comes up when TVCatchup is googled could be modified to include the word Live. And to read over 40 channels, rather than just 30. (Also having Clubbing TV on the iPad page result is not the best thing to display first, it gives an appearance of only 'minor' channels)
    When I join a site and especially if I am going to give my private details to it I want to know all about it - Jon when you google TVCatchup there is a whopping big article about us in Wikipedia which should a very big clue to what we are about.
    I would hardly say that Clubbing TV is a minor channel and is a VERY popular channel.
    TVCatchup was one of the first companies to use the term TVCatchup so after over four years of doing this we are not going to change our name now.

To avoid going over the same ground over and over again when the info could be searched -

Thread closed....
    Tell us why you use TVCatchup and how? http://alturl.com/f88tv
    ☑ Saddam Hussein ☑ Osama Bin Laden ☑Muammar Gaddafi ☐ Bashar al-Assad ☐ JustinBieber ☐ One Direction ☑ JLS