Well, with a lot of work from a lot of people here we go, a TVC Plugin for XBMC with EPG integration.
Okay, to make things easier I have created the TVCatchup Official Repository available FROM HERE!!!.
Install it then you can get the plugins and any updates easily
Thanks must go to Tommy aka twinter(Over at the XBMC forums) for his original TV Guide plugin that made this possible, Sean aka spoyser for all his help with the code and Arkane for all the shiny new logos done especially for this
If you haven't already done so, you'll need to upgrade your XBMC build to one of the Eden builds. If you need help then click below.
1. Download the zip file from above and install using the "Install from zip" option by going to system > Add-ons > install from zip file. Once installed, still within the Add-ons menu choose "Get Addons" > TVCatchup's XBMC Add-ons > Program Add-ons > TVCatchup. Please note the new add-on will appear in the "Programs" section of XBMC, not Video).
2. Once you've installed the plugin, go into the "Programs" section of XBMC and go down to TVCatchup, but don't open it yet, instead press C and choose "Addon Settings"
On the first tab you can choose how many hours you want displayed at one time, How long before a program starts you want to be notified and how long you want the reminder displayed. You can also tell the plugin to download the listings manually. Once you've tweaked anything here, next you need the TVCatchup Settings Tab.
3. Enter your Username and Password in the relevant boxes, then choose the Quality of the stream you want to use and your preferred ITV region. (Please note, this is only for the guide data and doesn't affect your stream choice. (Yet.)
4. Now if you don't want all of the channels available to be listed, then click on the TVCatchup Channels Tab and just untick the ones you don't want.
5. Click on OK and you should be ready to go.
The first time you open the plugin it MAY take a couple of minutes as it loads downloads all the new Guide Data.
Once loaded though, you move around the guide using the Direction Keys and use Page UP/Page DOWN to move through the pages.
If you select a program in green, it will open the stream for you, but if you select a program in the future the plugin will ask you if you want to set a reminder.
Enjoy, and please post in THIS thread if you have any issues.
If you're trying to install this on an ATV this may help.